1) Nag S, Pramanik A, Chattopadhyay D, Bhattacharyya M (2017) Green-fabrication of gold nanomaterials using Staphylococcus warneri from Sundarbans estuary: An effective recyclable nano-catalyst for degrading nitro-aromatic pollutants. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, DOI: 10.1007/s11356-017-0617-7
2) Banerjee S, Pramanik A, Sengupta S, Chattopadhyay D, Bhattacharyya M (2017) Distribution and source identification of heavy metal concentration in Chilika Lake, India: An assessment over salinity gradient. Current Science, 112, 87-94
3) Pramanik A, Basak P, Banerjee S, Sengupta S, Chattopadhyay D, Bhattacharyya M. (2016) Metagenomic exploration of the bacterial community structure at Paradip Port, Odisha, India. Genomics Data, 7, 94-96.
4) Sengupta S, Pramanik A, Ghosh A, Bhattacharyya M (2015) Antimicrobial activities of actinomycetes isolated from unexplored regions of Sundarbans mangrove ecosystem. BMC Microbiology 15:170
5) Pramanik A, Basak P, Banerjee S, Sengupta S, Chattopadhyay D, Bhattacharyya M (2015) Pyrosequencing based profiling of the bacterial community in the Chilika lake, the largest lagoon of India. Genomics Data 4:112-114
6) Basak P, Pramanik A, Roy R, Chattopadhyay D, Bhattacharyya M (2015) Cataloguing the bacterial diversity of the Sundarbans mangrove, India in the light of metagenomics. Genomics Data 4:90-92
7) Choudhury JD, Pramanik A, Webster N, Llewellyn L, Gachhui R, Mukherjee J (2014) The pathogen of the Great Barrier Reef sponge Rhopaloeides odorabile is a new strain of Pseudoalteromonas agarivorans containing abundant and diverse virulence related genes. Marine Biotechnology DOI 10.1007/s10126-015-9627-y
8) Kundu P*, Pramanik A*, Dasgupta A*, Mukherjee S, Mukherjee J (2014) Simultaneous heterotrophic nitrification and aerobic denitrification by Chryseobacterium sp. R31 isolated from abattoir wastewater. BioMed Research International vol. 2014, Article ID 436056, 12 pages. (*co-first author)
9) Choudhury JD, Pramanik A, Webster NS, Llewellyn LE, Gachhui R, Mukherjee J (2014) Draft Genome Sequence of Pseudoalteromonas sp. NW 4327 (MTCC 11073, DSM 25418), Pathogen of the Great Barrier Reef Sponge, Rhopaloeides odorabile. Genome Announcements 2(1):e00001-14. doi:10.1128/genomeA.00001-14
10) Mitra S, Pramanik A, Banerjee S, Haldar S, Gachhui R, Mukherjee J (2013) Enhanced biotransformation of fluoranthene by intertidally-derived Cunnighamella elegans through biofilm-based and niche-mimic cultivations. Applied and Environmental Microbiology, 79:7922-30.
11) Pramanik A, Mitra A, Arumugam M, Bhattacharya A, Sadhukhan S,Roy A, Haldar S, Mukhopadhyay UK, Mukherjee J (2012) Utilization of vinasse for the production of polyhydroxybutyrate by Haloarcula marismortui. Folia Microbiologica, 57:71-79
12) Bhattacharyya A, Pramanik A, Maji SK, Haldar S, Mukhopadhyay UK, Mukherjee J (2012) Utilization of vinasse for the production of poly-3-(hydroxybutyrate-co hydroxyvalerate) by Haloferax mediterranei. AMB Express, 2:34, doi:10.1186/2191-0855-2-34
13) Pramanik A, Sundararaman M, Das S, Ghosh U, Mukherjee J (2011) Isolation and characterization of cyanobacteria possessing antimicrobial activity from the Sundarbans, the world's largest tidal mangrove forest. Journal of phycology, 47:731-743.
14) Pramanik A, Mukherjee J (2011) Cyanobacteria from Indian Sundarbans as a source of antimicrobial compounds. IPCBEE vol. 5, IACSIT press, Singapore
15) Kundu P, Pramanik A, Mitra S, Choudhury JD, Mukherjee J, Mukherjee S (2011) Heterotrophic nitrification by Achromobacter xylosoxidans S18 isolated from a small-scale slaughterhouse wastewater. Bioprocess and Biosystems Engineering, 35:721-728
16) Arumugam M*, Mitra A*, Pramanik A*, Saha M, Gachhui R, Mukherjee J.(2011) Streptomyces sundarbanensis sp. nov., a novel actinomycete that produce 2 allyloxy phenol. International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology, 61:2664-2669. (*co-first author).
17) Mitra A, Pramanik A, Santra SC, Sen PK, Mukherjee J (2011) Phylogeny, phenotypic and nutritional characteristics of estuarine soil actinomycetes having broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity derived from an ecologically guided bioprospecting programme. World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology, 27:1679-1688.
18) Sarkar S, Pramanik A, Mitra A, Mukherjee J (2010) Bioprocess technologies for the production of marine microbial enzymes. Marine Drugs, 8:1323-1372.
1. Pramanik A, Basak P, Sengupta S, Bhattacharyya M (2015) Marine Microbial Diversity: Potential Functions to Degrade Xenobiotics In: Vol. 8 Biodegradation and Bioremediation of the Series "Environmental Science and Engineering, Studium Press LLC, USA. .
2. Pramanik A, Saha M, Sana B (2013) Antimicrobial Agents from Marine Cyanobacteria and Actinomycetes. In Marine Microbiology:Bioactive Compounds and Biotechnological Applications (ed S.-K. Kim), Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim, Germany. ISBN: 9783527333271..
3. Sarkar S, Mitra S, Pramanik A, Choudhury JD, Bhattacharyya A, Roy M, Biswas K, Roy D, Mukherjee J (2012) Bioprocess engineering approaches for the production of marine enzymes. Biohealthcare Publishing, United Kingdom.
4. Mitra A,Pramanik A, Sarkar S, Arumugam M, Mitra S, Sidhan S, J Mukherjee (2010) Application of the microbial biodiversity of the mangroves. Nova Science Publishers, Inc. ISBN: 978-1-61728-991-0, pp. 225-240.